Sunday, January 14, 2007

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

So Kristen's latest assignment was much harder than I expected it to be. As evidenced by the ridiculous amount of time it took me to finish. For the lucky ones not in Phil's class this week's assignment was all about pictograms. We had to draw instructions for making either a pb&j sandwich, soup, or microwavable popcorn. The second half was to design a visual image to describe 2 of 4 things. Artifical Environments, Illustration, Animation, or College.

So here is my Saturday lol.







3 comments:

  1. holy crap.... i'm so glad i'm not in that class. i had to do a visual immage thing before in another class, and quite frankly, i failed the concept nicely.

    you make the peanut butter and jelly instructions so cute, you're so awesome at this stuff. easy A for Alexis!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is awesome. I just think that the Artificial Environments one is kind of hard to read as artificial environments. Its probably one of the harder ones (and I dont really have any suggestions... :) but since you have time to adjust I thought I would let you know my thoughts). PBJ though... brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks peeps! And yeah the artificial environments one is super crap. My original idea was to have a tree line and then grid half of the trees. But everyone thought it looked like a prevent forest fires campaign. I'll probably just end up pulling a Kate and sticking Phil's head on a jack in the box lol.

    Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete